Integral Perspectives gets a new look
Integral Perspectives (IP) is a speciality consulting firm based in Paris with an extensive international presence. Their philosophy is to offer Integral Psychotherapy to individuals and organisations through Consulting, Speaking events and Seminars. IP helps to develop a deeper, more fulfilling and congruent relationship to self, society and nature with a goal towards global transformation.
About Integral Perspectives & Margot Borden
Margot Borden, M.A (AFP – ACP Accredited Psychotherapist) is the Founder and Principal Consultant at Integral Perspectives. She has worked globally as a psychotherapist since 1986. In the past 20 years she has pursued continuous training in several schools and techniques of Humanistic, Transpersonal and Integral Psychology. After two decades in private practice, Margot realised that the same vision she applies to helping individuals move toward their realisation, can be applied to brands and business strategy in general resulting in the founding of Integral Perspectives.
The Challenge – Developing a strong Web Presence
Margot wanted to launch the IP website with a fresh look, better user experience to coincide with her interview on Voice of America on 15th March 2010.
- A new website layout considering the global reach
- A comprehensive overhaul of the content to address new services and approach
- We had 2 weeks to conceptualise and launch the new website
- Our design team successfully transformed the concept into design which received instant client approval
- Our content team worked in unison with the designers to marry both the design and content aspects to fit client requirements along with a customised contact form
- We launched social media marketing efforts to complement the website launch with an integrated approach of stringing all activities
Benefits of Word Quotient’s solution
- The client had a single point of contact throughout the project
- Daily updates (via email/skype) for the client to monitor progress
- The new website was delivered two days prior to the deadline to coincide with the interview. The client received maximum leverage with the audio file being posted immediately following the interview.
About Word Quotient’s website content writing services
Website content writing is a craft. It takes skill, experience and that other essential ingredient – passion. You’ll find all this at Word Quotient. Each creative process sees us charged with excitement and brimming over with ideas. All you need to do is provide us with a brief and then watch your website come to life in the most expressive and appealing way. At Word Quotient, we realise that research is crucial to website content writing. Our writers make it a point to study your company’s goals and objectives, research your industry thoroughly to gain enough domain knowledge and to be able to use the correct terminology, understand your competitor’s service offering and analyse your target audience. The end result is content that truly allows you to stand out from the rest.
About Word Quotient
Word Quotient provides a spectrum of creative writing and web presence management services. Word Quotient began operations in September 2007 and today has a team of more than 30 writers across the world. They each specialise in a genre of writing and come with impeccable writing skills. Word Quotient has to its credit a history of wide-ranging projects giving it the rich experience it has today be it in any industry/vertical from publishing houses, software, mobile technology, finance, pharmaceutical, real estate, travel & tourism, education, energy & utilities to online media & journalism.
Outsource website content writing to us.
Business Writing Services
Company Profile Writing
White Paper Writing
Press Release Writing
User Manual Writing
Website Content Writing
Case Study Writing
Product Description Writing
Web Presence Management
Read about us in 中文